<body> F A S T FORWARD (Ron Ng Fan & News Site)
1. Lost?

This is just a blog about Ron Ng, a part of www.ronforever.com
2. Ronforever

Ron Ng's  English Forum Ronforever Forum

Includes: Pictures, Downloads, News, Schedules, Polls and much more =D

3. Tagboard




4. Links

TVB Girl
Kelly Chen Cafe
TVB TODAY
TVB wonderful series
K for TVB
Jaynestars
Sizziling Hot- Joanne
Qing's Blog
Loelle's TVB Fan's Blog
嘉穎天下
Boscolie Obsession



TVB MusingsTVB Generation



阿MO » ALL ABOUT MO
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
6. Counter

online

7. Music



8. Credits

  • Designer © Jia
  • Base Codes © TheAngryMob
  • Images © Asianfanatics
  • Brushes © Hybird-Genesis Papercuts


  • Tuesday, 13 February 2007

    Source: Raymond official site
    Translated by: SAm
    Sorry! it just feels like i've dived off a block, as i first came back from beijing was having to film the legendery era. This time i went to peform in beijing i would like to thanks my partner kelly and my teacher Roy but also i would especiallly like to thank my fans who are always there to support me wuch as oscar and sui lei who supports me makes me feel so touched. In march or April i will be going back to beijing to to film the legendary meeting so maybe i can meet up with my fans again. Tommorow is Valentines Day, and i would like to wish you all a very happy valentines day.


    P.S. Because I'm slow at typing Chinese, I hope that Ar Ta and Fung Forever Committee can help me forward this message to FMH!




    Tuesday, February 13, 2007