<body> F A S T FORWARD (Ron Ng Fan & News Site)
1. Lost?

This is just a blog about Ron Ng, a part of www.ronforever.com
2. Ronforever

Ron Ng's  English Forum Ronforever Forum

Includes: Pictures, Downloads, News, Schedules, Polls and much more =D

3. Tagboard




4. Links

TVB Girl
Kelly Chen Cafe
TVB TODAY
TVB wonderful series
K for TVB
Jaynestars
Sizziling Hot- Joanne
Qing's Blog
Loelle's TVB Fan's Blog
嘉穎天下
Boscolie Obsession



TVB MusingsTVB Generation



阿MO » ALL ABOUT MO
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
6. Counter

online

7. Music



8. Credits

  • Designer © Jia
  • Base Codes © TheAngryMob
  • Images © Asianfanatics
  • Brushes © Hybird-Genesis Papercuts


  • Monday, 14 May 2007

    Translated by: Sam
    Credits:Singtao


    Today is mother’s day; its time to accompany mums to pass a great Mothers day is certainly a wonderful matter. But because many people have to work over time, they treat it like a holiday to give to their mother. (Depends on the character to entrust with one's personal wishes). You would give the most direct and sincere letter for your hard working mother and say truthful opinions.

    Ron says: On mothers day I will eat meals with my mum, and work with them the kitchen, My cooking skills aren’t excellent, though the feeling of cooking is very warm and happy, that is why I will cook with my sister and my mum to cook a meal. For my mothers day present this year, I have given is because in the previous years I have given her bag, watches, jewellery all of them, though because of buying the same gifts over and over again, I will let my mum choose what she wants to get. This is a lot easier. =)


    Monday, May 14, 2007