<body> F A S T FORWARD (Ron Ng Fan & News Site)
1. Lost?

This is just a blog about Ron Ng, a part of www.ronforever.com
2. Ronforever

Ron Ng's  English Forum Ronforever Forum

Includes: Pictures, Downloads, News, Schedules, Polls and much more =D

3. Tagboard




4. Links

TVB Girl
Kelly Chen Cafe
TVB TODAY
TVB wonderful series
K for TVB
Jaynestars
Sizziling Hot- Joanne
Qing's Blog
Loelle's TVB Fan's Blog
嘉穎天下
Boscolie Obsession



TVB MusingsTVB Generation



阿MO » ALL ABOUT MO
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
6. Counter

online

7. Music



8. Credits

  • Designer © Jia
  • Base Codes © TheAngryMob
  • Images © Asianfanatics
  • Brushes © Hybird-Genesis Papercuts


  • Friday, 1 June 2007

    Translated by Winter star girl
    aka. Jamie
    Credits: Ron station

    Hello everyone, I'm Ron. I haven't left a message for everyone in a long time. I'm actually very thankful of everyone's support all this way, I know! Don't worry, because I promise you that I will work hard with my job. I've almost finished filming and I'll be coming back very soon to see you guys, wait for me! It's very good here, there's a lot of nice good and a lot of things to see, the place is very beautiful. You guys don't have to worry about me, I'll take care of myself. You guys have to take care as well and work well in your job and at school. Also, thank you for the presents at the airport. I promise you guys that I'll leave a message as soon as I have time. I read all the messages that you guys leave me. I'll remember your thoughts. Okay, I have to work early tomorrow morning, I'll say this much for now. Bye, good night!


    Friday, June 01, 2007