<body> F A S T FORWARD (Ron Ng Fan & News Site)
1. Lost?

This is just a blog about Ron Ng, a part of www.ronforever.com
2. Ronforever

Ron Ng's  English Forum Ronforever Forum

Includes: Pictures, Downloads, News, Schedules, Polls and much more =D

3. Tagboard




4. Links

TVB Girl
Kelly Chen Cafe
TVB TODAY
TVB wonderful series
K for TVB
Jaynestars
Sizziling Hot- Joanne
Qing's Blog
Loelle's TVB Fan's Blog
嘉穎天下
Boscolie Obsession



TVB MusingsTVB Generation



阿MO » ALL ABOUT MO
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
6. Counter

online

7. Music



8. Credits

  • Designer © Jia
  • Base Codes © TheAngryMob
  • Images © Asianfanatics
  • Brushes © Hybird-Genesis Papercuts


  • Sunday, 17 June 2007

    Credits Jaynestarsaption: Since becoming an artist, Ron Ng's opportunities were endless. However he was plagued by various negative rumors.

    Despite constant negative press, Ron Ng realized the rules of surviving in the entertainment industry. He maintained a quiet stance, hoping that like drinking fine wine, the taste of sweetness will follow initial bitterness.

    Although not a heavy drinker, Ron finds life's truisms in wine. Although the negative rumors were constant, Ron could only retain his calmness to avoid further turbulence. "Whether the media coverage is positive or negative, I just laugh over it. To avoid further misunderstandings in trying to explain myself further, I choose to remain silent instead."

    "Due to my silence, I was forced to take the blame 『死貓』several times. This is a painful feeling, but I have learned from these instances. I have experienced happiness through pain, but I hope that one day, I will taste the sweetness after the bitterness is over."



    Ron compared life to a fine wine. A wine improves with age, just as ginger's spiciness increases over time.

    "I have a long road ahead of me in life. I still have a lot to learn, whether it is in acting or in life itself."

    Source: the Sun



    Sunday, June 17, 2007