<body> F A S T FORWARD (Ron Ng Fan & News Site)
1. Lost?

This is just a blog about Ron Ng, a part of www.ronforever.com
2. Ronforever

Ron Ng's  English Forum Ronforever Forum

Includes: Pictures, Downloads, News, Schedules, Polls and much more =D

3. Tagboard




4. Links

TVB Girl
Kelly Chen Cafe
TVB TODAY
TVB wonderful series
K for TVB
Jaynestars
Sizziling Hot- Joanne
Qing's Blog
Loelle's TVB Fan's Blog
嘉穎天下
Boscolie Obsession



TVB MusingsTVB Generation



阿MO » ALL ABOUT MO
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
6. Counter

online

7. Music



8. Credits

  • Designer © Jia
  • Base Codes © TheAngryMob
  • Images © Asianfanatics
  • Brushes © Hybird-Genesis Papercuts


  • Friday, 12 October 2007

    Source: Joey Yung's Blog
    Translated by: Sammy & Jamiee

    I usually film less of TVB’s MVs
    This year I have only filmed 2
    “零時零分” is one of them
    This song is very warm and sweet
    And the music feeling is much better than imagination

    This time the MV, Male lead
    I got Ron to help me
    But I must thank him
    The reason is
    We start filming at 10 at night, and in the morning we finished at 6
    And even arriving at the scene, he was even provided some humor
    And for this MV, he had to shave off his beard, that he was growing
    And had to confess to his director.
    I had to change location a few times
    This affected the time, and everything,
    But this is a true friend
    When we work, he jokes with me
    When we finish work he is serious,
    let me take a very serious picture for you .


    Friday, October 12, 2007