<body> F A S T FORWARD (Ron Ng Fan & News Site)
1. Lost?

This is just a blog about Ron Ng, a part of www.ronforever.com
2. Ronforever

Ron Ng's  English Forum Ronforever Forum

Includes: Pictures, Downloads, News, Schedules, Polls and much more =D

3. Tagboard




4. Links

TVB Girl
Kelly Chen Cafe
TVB TODAY
TVB wonderful series
K for TVB
Jaynestars
Sizziling Hot- Joanne
Qing's Blog
Loelle's TVB Fan's Blog
嘉穎天下
Boscolie Obsession



TVB MusingsTVB Generation



阿MO » ALL ABOUT MO
Get Free Shots from Snap.com
6. Counter

online

7. Music



8. Credits

  • Designer © Jia
  • Base Codes © TheAngryMob
  • Images © Asianfanatics
  • Brushes © Hybird-Genesis Papercuts


  • Friday, 30 May 2008

    Translated by: Sammy@http://ronforever.com
    Source: Oriental Daily
    Date: Friday 30th May 2008

    Ron Ng: I have Courage

    Recently Ron Ng was accused of “counting on others”, but he showed courage and said that even if he went broke, he would count on himself and definitely wouldn’t eat a “soft bowl of rice”. Ron is acting with Elanne Kong for the first time, complimenting her acting and said that there wasn’t a single complaint when filming at 4 in the Rain.

    Yesterday Ron and Elanne were filming for the new series Academy Full Throttle. The scene was where both would get wet. In this scene Ron avoided the story about how he counted Elanne to be promoted so he acted as though he didn’t love her. Ron expressed that he has courage and definitely wont asked anyone to borrow “a bowl of soft rice”.

    Reports from a magazine said that Ron had borrowed money and even accused him of “eating soft rice” which really hurt him. In one breath he said “This is exactly the same as the character I play in this series, I am a man of courage and I definitely am not what the magazine wrote. What I have today is what I earned through my hard work. From young I have been taught that even if I was poor, I had to be a poor person with courage. Last time the magazine said I borrowed money, this definitely wasn’t a fact and this time they said I eat “soft rice”; I really can’t stand this anymore!”


    Friday, May 30, 2008